Tuesday, May 13, 2014

updating windows server time

Occasionally I'll have a server go out of time.
There are lots of how to's on the internet, so rather than going into that, I'll just put what worked for me.

w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:(online time server, ex: time.windows.com) /syncfromflags:manual /reliable:yes /update

Depending on how the fonts show up, I'll rewrite that with (space) instead of spaces.

w32tm(space)/config(space)/manualpeerlist:(server)(space)/syncfromflags:manual(space)/reliable:yes(space)/update

Also, here is a list of available time servers:
http://tf.nist.gov/tf-cgi/servers.cgi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samsung refrigerator not making ice

How I got my stupid fridge to work again. Normally, I press/hold the blue button till it chimes. Well that didn’t work this time. Darn. I re...