Friday, December 4, 2015

Visio sound bar not pairing with iPhone

Are you having issues getting your iPhone to sync with your Vizio sound bar?
Have you successfully connected your iPhone to your Vizio sound bar previously?
Then you're in the same boat I was in.
There it was in my remembered list, not connected.
I ran a force pair on the Vizio (holding the bluetooth button until the lights start flashing up and down.) still nothing.
I figure this flashing light meant bluetooth was on, so while it was in force pair, I removed the remembered device, it dropped down to available devices, I clicked it, and boom, connected.
I'm streaming Pandora through my sound bar again.

Life is good.

Oh, Hanukkah's in a few days, and Christmas is right around the corner. Be excellent to each other and enjoy the time you have with family, soon they'll be dead and you'll miss their annoying antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samsung refrigerator not making ice

How I got my stupid fridge to work again. Normally, I press/hold the blue button till it chimes. Well that didn’t work this time. Darn. I re...