Thursday, October 17, 2013

Outlook 2007 Can't display the dialog box when access the Print Dialog box

Got a new one today. 
When access the print dialog box, a user was getting an popup saying "Can't display the dialog box"
I initially did my regular fix all for outlook deleting the .ost and any other non-.pst files, and I could get to the dialog box one time, but the error came back after that.
Through some searching I found it is tied to a file called OutlPrnt.
Outlook 2003/XP file location:
\Documents and Settings\(user)\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 
Outlook 2007/XP file location: 
\Documents and Settings\(user)\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 
Outlook 2007/Vista/Win7 file location: 
\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook 
Outlook 2010/XP file location:
\Documents and Settings\(user)\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 
Outlook 2010/Vista/Win7 file locations: 
\Users\(user)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samsung refrigerator not making ice

How I got my stupid fridge to work again. Normally, I press/hold the blue button till it chimes. Well that didn’t work this time. Darn. I re...